Citi ThankYou points are easy to redeem for flights. The program has 12 airline transfer partners to choose from.
Things to consider:
- Advertised transfer time: Up to 14 days, though many post much quicker
- Transfer fees: None
- Transfer limits: 500,000 points per transfer
- Expedited transfer time: Not available
Citi ThankYou Airline Transfer Partners:
- Asia Miles
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands
- Etihad Guest
- Flying Blue
- Garuda Indonesia Frequent Flyer
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus
- Virgin America Elevate
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
How to Transfer Citi ThankYou Points:
1) Go to the Citibank website, and enter your log in information. Click the green “sign on” button.
2) Click on “points summary”” on the lower right of the page.
3) Hover over “do more,” and scroll down to “points transfer.”
4) Choose the frequent flyer program you would like to transfer your points to by clicking the yellow “transfer now” button to the right.
5) Enter how many points you would like to transfer, your first and last name, and your loyalty program number. Be sure to check the box that says “I accept the points transfer terms and conditions” just above the yellow button. When you have completed the required information, click the yellow button that says “TRANSFER POINTS.”
That’s it, you’re done. You should receive a confirmation e-mail.