Personal Information We Collect
We collect information from and about you. It is always up to you whether to disclose personal information to us. We may ask you to submit personal information like your name and email address.
Other Information We Collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as, for example, the domain name and IP address of your computer.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for technical administration of our website (rewardexpert.com), research, development, product and service offerings, security, and other business activities.
We use your email address to:
- respond to your questions;
- provide customer support;
- offer relevant information, services, products and other customer related material as permitted by law.
We do not sell or rent information to any third party without your permission. However, we may disclose your personal information if required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant; to protect the rights, safety, or property of RewardExpert.com, Inc, its users, or others, this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
To opt out of interest-based advertising across browsers and devices, please opt out through the Digital Advertising Alliance website and also through the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device. Your opt-out choice may apply only to the browser or device you are using when you opt out, so you should opt out on each of your browsers and devices if you want to disable all cross-device linking for interest-based advertising. If you opt out, you will still receive ads but they may not be as relevant to you and your interests.
External Data Storage
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. If we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information, we may notify you electronically or in writing, if permitted to do so by law.
Our Sharing of Information with Others
We do not share personal information with businesses or individuals outside RewardExpert.com, Inc, except if we have a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to:
- comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- protect our operations or customers;
- detect, investigate, or address fraud, security, or technical problems; or
- investigate potential violations of and enforce applicable terms of service.
In the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
How We Protect Collected Information
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access, we use security measures that comply with federal law, including computer safeguards. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Website will be completely safe. We encourage you to be cautious when using the Internet.
Links to Third Party Services
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 16, we will take steps to delete the personal information as soon as possible.
Questions or Comments
You have the right to know we will be collecting and maintaining personal information. We collect this information from you, public databases, data aggregators, and other commercially available sources. The categories of this personal information include:
- Name and email address to respond to your requests;
- Electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history);
- Geolocation data and online identifier (e.g., IP address).
We do not sell, and will not sell, any of your personal information without obtaining your specific consent, including personal information of minors under age 16. Because we do not sell personal information without your express consent, we are not obligated to include the "Do not sell my personal information" link on our site's homepage.
We may share your personal information with our service providers when it is necessary to process your requests. You have the right to request the following up to two times in a 12-month period:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months;
- The categories of sources from which we collect personal information;
- The business purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information;
- The specific personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months;
- The categories of personal information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold in the past 12 months, or verification that no personal information was sold;
- The categories of personal information we disclosed about you for a business purpose in the past 12 months, or verification that no personal information was disclosed.
In addition, California residents have the following rights: (1) the right to request that Personal Information be deleted, subject to various exceptions including matters governed by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or to comply with a legal obligation whether of general or specific applicability; (2) the right to request that Personal Information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and (3) the right not to be discriminated against in light of choosing to exercise any of these rights.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us by filling out a Contact Us form.
When you make any of the above requests, we will verify your identity and right to request the information by asking you for information we can match with our records such as your name or email address.
We will provide the requested information within 45 days of the request in most cases. If we need additional time to complete your request, we will notify you within the first 45 days and may take an additional 45 days to complete your request.
By exercising your rights, you will not be denied services, provided a lesser level or quality of service, or charged a different price for services, including through discounts, benefits, or penalties unless the price difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by your data. However, if you exercise your right to have your personal information deleted, we will not be able to continue to provide service, as our services are dependent on that personal information.