Booking flights with SPG Starpoints is easy. They have over 32 airline partners, including several international carriers. They also offer a fixed-price booking option. This allows members to book any flight on any airline with no blackout dates.
How To Book:
1) Go to Starwood Preferred Guest and click “Book & Redeem” and then “Redeem Starpoints.”
2) Click the “TRAVEL” icon.
3) Then scroll down the page and click on the box at the bottom that says “SPG FLIGHTS.”
4) Click “BOOK THROUGH SPG FLIGHTS.”
5) Next, fill in the required fields to find available flights, then click “Search.”
6) Available flights that meet your search criteria will be displayed by the amount of Starpoints needed.
7) Once you have selected the flight you are interested in you will have a chance to confirm the itinerary.
Once you submit the above itinerary you can expect a confirmation email.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
UGC Disclosure: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.