JetBlue frequent flyers have the opportunity to earn 40,000 TrueBlue points with the JetBlue Plus MasterCard. The JetBlue plus card comes with multiple ways for TrueBlue members to earn points and it provides cardholders with multiple travel benefits.
Once you have been approved for this card, you will be eligible to earn the 40,000-point signup bonus. In order to earn this bonus, you must spend at least $1,000 on your credit card within the first 90 days of having it. Aside from the signup bonus, cardholders will also earn points on all eligible purchases.
When making purchases with the JetBlue Plus card, you will earn:
- 6 points for every $1 spent on JetBlue Purchases
- 2 points for every $1 spent at Restaurants and grocery stores
- 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
In addition to the points you can earn with this card, you will also receive several travel benefits with credit card. Some of these benefits include:
- 10% back in redeemed reward points
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
If you are interested in applying for this credit card, you can visit the JetBlue Plus Card application page to get started.